1. This section contains information on Monte Napoleone 8 management methods with reference to the processing of user data of www.businessnetwork.montenapoleone8.com
2. This information is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679, relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as well as the free circulation of such data, for subjects who interact with Monte Napoleone 8 and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page:
3. The information is provided only for www.businessnetwork.montenapoleone8.com and not for other websites that may be consulted by users through links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of www.businessnetwork.montenapoleone8.com, regardless of the purpose of the connection. itself, according to Italian and European legislation.
5. The information may be subject to changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, the user is therefore invited to periodically check this page.
6. If the user is under the age of 16, pursuant to Article 8, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679, he must legitimize his consent through the authorization of his parents or guardian.
II – DATA PROCESSING
1 – Data Controller
1. the Data Controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. It also deals with security profiles.
2. With regard to this website, the data controller is: Monte Napoleone 8, and for any clarification or exercise of the user’s rights, he can contact him at the following email address:
2 – Responsible for data processing
1. The data processor is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
2. Pursuant to Article 28 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, upon the appointment of the data owner, the data processing manager of the website www.businessnetwork.montenapoleone8.com is: Monte Napoleone 8.
3 – Place of data processing
1. The processing of data generated by the use of www.businessnetwork.montenapoleone8.com takes place in Street Drava Sobolch, 1-b -app -7 – 900 Varna (Bulgaria) – address of the Monte Napoleone group 8.
2. If necessary, the data connected to the newsletter service can be processed by the person in charge of the treatment or by subjects appointed by him for this purpose at the relevant office.
III – COOKIES
2. A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user’s browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. It is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case, the use of the site and the services offered could be compromised. To proceed without changing the options relating to cookies, simply continue browsing.
IV – DATA PROCESSED
1 – Data processing methods
1. Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is stored during user visits. The information collected could be the following:
– internet protocol address (IP)
– type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site
– name of the internet service provider (ISP)
– date and time of visit
– web page of the visitor’s origin and exit
– possibly the number of clicks.
2. The aforementioned information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be treated on the basis of the legitimate interests of the owner.
3. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with the laws in force on the subject, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime.
5. The information that users of the site will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability for any violations of the law. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international standards.
2 – Purpose of data processing
1. The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the activities specified, and in any case no later than 2 years.
2. The data used for security purposes are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the previously indicated purpose.
3 – Data provided by the user
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
2. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
4 – Support in configuring your browser
1. The user can also manage cookies through the settings of his browser. However, deleting the cookies from the browser could remove the preferences set for the site.
2. For more information, you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using.
5 – Social Network Plugin
2. The collection and use of information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks.
V. USER RIGHTS
1. Art. 13, c. 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user’s rights.
2. The website www.businessnetwork.montenapoleone8.com therefore intends to inform the user about the existence:
– the right of the interested party to ask the owner for access to personal data (Article 15 of the EU Regulation), their updating (Article 7, paragraph 3 letter a) of Legislative Decree 196/2003, the rectification (Article 16 of the EU Regulation), the integration (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a) of Legislative Decree 196/2003) or the limitation of the processing that concerns him (Article 18 EU Regulation) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, their treatment (Article 21 EU Regulation) in addition to the right to data portability (Article 20 EU Regulation) );
– the right to request cancellation (Article 17 of the EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data are collected or subsequently processed (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter b) Legislative Decree 196/2003
– the right to obtain the attestation that the updating, rectification, data integration, cancellation, data blocking, transformation operations have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content to which the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter c) Legislative Decree 196/2003
VI – DATA SECURITY PROVIDED
1. This site treats user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out using IT and (or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services, couriers) may have access to the data. postal services, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
VII – CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of significant changes and updates, these will be reported with specific notifications to users.
3. The document was updated on 30/08/2020 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679.